--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BOOM BOOM ROOM
Image of Rachel Chandler, Rachel with Annabelle Dexter-Jones and Sean Lennon, Rachel with Lily Donaldson in Boom Boom Room, Rachel outside Omen
Images via Purple-diary.com
So this summer I've been learning to DJ... just a hobby more than anything but I'm loving it and have never been so into my music! It got me thinking about some of the female DJs who seem to be able to do it all in music, fashion and photography... I'm sure Leigh Lezark springs to mind! But right now I'm loving Rachel Chandler who DJs at Boom Boom Room in New York- currently the 'it hang-out' to see and be seen in NYC, everyone from Chloe Sevigny, Lily Donaldson and Charlotte Kemp hang out there. Rachel has also teamed up with Olivier Zahm and contributed to purple-diary.com with photography of her travels, parties and cool friends, as well as modelling for purple mag! Her pics are amazing and she has said in several interviews she'd love to pursue more photography in the future- she is definitely one to watch. 
Well, if you can do it all.......................


PHIEPHIE X

16 comments:

  1. oh i love and now want to go to the boom boom room
    thanks for posting and good luck with the DJ thing, its something i always wanted to learn

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool, I would love to learn that too.
    Love the photos and the puppy is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photos!
    would you like to swap links?
    love your blog

    come check out my blog sometime :)
    XOXO, BECCA
    www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Want To Learn To DJ In About 10 Years!
    StyleNonsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures!

    Thanks for your comment :) nice you like The XX to!

    http://in-love-with-a-feeling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photos...i have discovered u...love it...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your comment! Your blog is amazing. I like it.


    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My God, you're dog is ADORABLE!!!

    http://talkaboutstyle.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. These photos are fantastic! They could have come straight out of Nylon.
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment! Yours is fab; I can't wait for more.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool pictures.looks like you had fun!

    Vicky
    (new post: Eye of the tiger & follow me)

    ReplyDelete
  11. tank u very much for your coment on my blog. i like the last picture off these article!
    http://sott.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG gorgeous dog!! Did someone have it in the pub or whatever? awww I love it! x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. great blog! in love w/ the jumper dress!!come follow me xoxo

    ReplyDelete